Tekhnotron is the leading company in the field of mechanical engineering, which consistently delivers high-quality, innovative and responsible solutions that are trusted by customers. The main activity of the company is the production of auto components for commercial vehicles.
The total number of employees of the company is more than 700 people.
Tekhnotron company creates a safe and healthy working environment, free of harassment and discrimination, which encourages the diversity of employees, encourages teamwork and rewards work with dignity. We contribute to the development of the staff through continuous learning and the creation of conditions conducive to the free expression of opinions and their respect.
Tekhnotron company respects the self-esteem and rights of employees, and also appreciates their contribution to the work.
To be the leading company in the field of mechanical engineering, which supplies high-quality, innovative and responsible solutions that are trusted by customers
To work always honestly, keeping true to your values and ethical principles
To achieve a stable level of sales and profit growth
To develop innovative products with account to future needs
To work safely, protecting the environment and supporting the society in which our enterprises are located
To secure maximal profit to shareholders
Three fundamental directions called to strengthen our positions in the sphere of production
To ensure a stable increase of production volume
To expand presence in low-developed markets and regions
To continue efforts to consolidate the automotive industry
To invest in the development of the trademark Tekhnotron
Improvement of production activities
Do not stop efforts to reduce costs and increase profits
To optimize the supply chain and continuously improve working capital
Production and service
To develop innovative solutions to meet the basic needs of our customers
To expand practical opportunities to work with product characteristic
To bring customer service and support to an exceptionally high level
Our fundamental characteristic is an unyielding commitment to the strictest most stringent ethical standards and honesty. We implement our strategies at all levels of the organization, acting ethically and not allowing compromises.
Our company exists to serve its customers. We closely study our markets and do our best to meet the needs of our customers in goods and services
We respect the self-esteem and rights of workers, appreciate their contribution to the work
We create a safe and healthy working environment, free of harassment and discrimination, which encourage the diversity of employees, encourage teamwork and reward work with dignity. We contribute to the development of the staff through continuous learning and the creation of conditions conducive to the free expression of opinions and their respect.
Awareness of the needs and needs of society
Tecknotron recognizes its responsibility to preserve and protect the global environment, of which part is it.
To do that, we are guided in our business activities by the principles and methods that ensure the safety of the environment, protect life and health and create quality products, as well as develop solutions that reduce energy consumption and minimize the harmful impact on the environment. We establish relations with the public, participate in government processes and support local communities.
Relations value within the supply chain
We rely on the knowledge of our suppliers and build relationships with them based on mutual striving for constant development and mutual responsibility, the purpose of which is to satisfy the demands of our consumers
Responsibility to shareholders
Our company is focused on achieving high performance, reasonable corporate governance and ensuring benefit for the company's shareholders
The production potential and R&D of the company allow to design and produce the full range of products for a full cycle, without involving third-party organizations. The following technologies are mastered at the enterprise:
1. Die-casting of aluminum alloys using the CSC 400 machine. The production of castings is automated and ensures high production. Products made using this technology do not require additional machining, the surface quality of the product corresponds to the 5-8th class.
2. Casting for gasified models of almost all brands of cast iron and steel. Clean surface of castings is RZ 40, dimensional and weight accuracy up to 8th grade.
3. 3. Die-casting of thermoplastic materials based on polyolifins, polyamides, armamide and hrodnamide. The method of manufacturing thermoplastic materials provides large-scale production of products without the need for subsequent processing. It is possible to manufacture glass-filled products and products with carbon additives.
Reinforcement of glass-filled polyamides is carried out:
— By blowing thermoplastic materials based on polyolefins and polyamides;
— By compressive pressing of thermo-reactive plastics.
4. For the production of high-quality exterior details, the company has mastered SMC technologies. Production of overall products with complex geometry and a surface of class A is conducted. The modulus of elasticity of SMC products is about 1500 MPa. Such products are completed the main tractor 5490 (joint project of “KAMAZ PAO” and Daimler AG) - "The best commercial car in Russia 2014”.
5. Manufacture of products by extrusion (trolley wheel busbar , pipes) -technology provides an uninterrupted process for the production of PVC products of unlimited length at high molding speeds.
6. Pressing of rubber products (RTI) - thanks to the use of only high-quality molds, the correct geometry of the molded products is ensured, mass control is carried out by carrying out a regulated number of moldings. The weight of the finished product is only 3-5% different from the initial mass of raw materials, which indicates the high efficiency of the process.
7. Blow molding of plastics is a method that allows to produce hollow polymer products with a standard value of the wall stiffness, thanks to the verified technology and mix compositions.
8. Welding of thermoplastic plastics by means of thermal contact welding. Products with this technology can withstand pressures up to 5 Atm.
9. Painting is carried out on painting lines of conveyor and deadlock type, and also on an automatic line of painting by robots.
In addition to practically all technologies of processing and manufacturing of polymer products, the following operations are possible on the production site of TEKHNOTRON PTFK ZAO:
— Cold sheet stamping parts up to 12 mm;
— All types of machining of the 7th grade (turning, milling, grinding);
— Heat treatment (quenching and tempering in chamber furnaces, in a protective atmosphere);
The main consumers of the products are KAMAZ PAO, MAZ OAO, AZ URAL OAO, Avtodizel OAO (YaMZ), Belaz Holding, MTZ RUP. The quality system of the enterprise is certified for compliance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO / TS 16949: 2009. All materials used in production are opened in the international information system IMDS (International Vaterial Data System). This contributes to: 1) development of recycling and recycling of auto components - environmental protection; 2) control of the conformity of the quality of auto components with automakers; 3) development of supply systems only of quality raw materials for production.
Experienced specialists, high-tech modern production, flexible pricing policy of TEKHNOTRON PTFK ZAO - all this guarantees the fulfillment of orders precisely on time, qualitatively, clearly following all agreements .The main goal of all business processes is complete satisfaction of customers' needs.